Dental implants are the best solution for patients who are missing a tooth or teeth. A tooth implant is an artificial tooth root that replaces the root of a natural tooth that has been lost. An implant is a small metal cylinder with a screw-like head attached to it.
An implant combines an artificial root, usually made of titanium, with the jawbone where it will be placed.
Dental implants are the best solution for patients who are missing a tooth or teeth.
Dental implants are the best solution for patients who are missing a tooth or teeth. Implants can be used to replace one tooth or several teeth, and they're a permanent solution that lasts a lifetime.
- One implant: If you're missing just one tooth, an implant can help you maintain your smile by replacing it with an artificial tooth root that is firmly anchored into the jawbone. This will provide support for natural-looking aesthetics and an optimal fit with your surrounding bite.
- Multiple implants: If you've lost multiple teeth due to disease or injury, dental implants may be able to restore your oral health by replacing them all at once. This is where All on X may come in.
Do implants replace natural teeth?
Implants may be used in the place of natural teeth, single crowns, or full dentures.
Dental implants are a great option for replacing one tooth or many teeth. They can also be used to replace a single crown, full dentures and even an entire set of teeth.
That's right! Dental implants can replace your entire mouth with just one procedure!
Improve Your Quality of Life
Dental implants can give you back a beautiful smile and improve your quality of life.
If you're in need of a dental implant, it can be difficult to know where to begin. Dental implants are an investment and one that should be made carefully. While there are many benefits to having this type of procedure done, it's important that you understand what they are before making your decision.
Dental implants can improve your quality of life by:
- Making you feel more confident.
- Helping restore your smile.
- Improving how comfortable and confident you feel when eating or talking with other people.
If you're missing teeth, dental implants are a great way to get back your smile. They're also an investment in your future health and well-being. The procedure is less invasive than traditional dentures and can help avoid problems such as infections or loose-fitting dentures that often result in further tooth loss. If you have any questions about whether dental implants are right for you, please contact us today at (601) 919-8575.