In addition to boosting your confidence with a brighter, whiter smile, Dr. Cox will also help you reduce fine lines and smooth wrinkles with Botox® Cosmetic! Having your Botox injections at Belle Meade Family Dental is the optimal choice for a variety of reasons:
- Due to Dr. Cox's considerable training in facial anatomy, he has a deep understanding of the bone structure, nerves, and muscles of the face. This knowledge plays an important role in determining exactly where to inject both and provides an additional layer of safety. It may also help you achieve the best results.
- As a trained dentist who provides advanced procedures, Dr. Cox must utilize extreme precision with steady hands for his dentistry work, which is another added benefit that ensures your Botox injection is handled seamlessly.
- Botox injections also have dental applications. They've been used to treat TMJ and also in cosmetic dentistry to enhance the look of a “gummy smile.”
- Dr. Cox applies his skills in facial aesthetics and proportion while performing smile design procedures and smile makeovers for patients daily.
- This aesthetic sensibility combined with his anatomical knowledge makes him an ideal provider of Botox injections.
Botox Cosmetic is the first and only FDA approved treatment to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crows feet, and forehead lines look better in adults. Treatment requires minimal downtime, and you can return to your daily routine upon leaving Dr. Cox's office. You may notice results within 24-48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines but comprehensive results are usually seen within two weeks. Botox doesn't completely change your appearance, so you will still look like yourself after treatment but will have less noticeable facial lines. Just call our office to schedule!