Feeling too self-conscious to smile can truly diminish one's confidence and ruin life's happiest moments.
At Belle Meade Family Dental, we help patients get the smiles of their dreams through custom plans that fit their specific needs. We transform smiles by implementing a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures depending on personal goals and our assessment of dental issues.
Am I a candidate for a smile makeover?
If you have chipped, missing, discolored, misaligned or misshapen teeth, a smile makeover may be for you. The best way to find out is to schedule a consultation with Drs. Clarke or Cox to discuss your goals and what Belle Meade Family Dental may be able to do to help.
What procedures are included in a smile makeover?
Since everyone's smile makeover plan is geared towards the individual, the procedures we recommend will vary. However, the following procedures are commonly used.
- Dental Veneers – made from a customized, wafer-thin material, (also called porcelain laminates) veneers are cemented directly onto the front of the tooth, resulting in a natural appearance that covers any irregularities. They are used on teeth that are chipped, discolored, uneven, stained, gapped, out-of-proportion in relation to the mouth, crooked or worn.
- Composite Bonding – this tooth-colored material is applied directly to the enamel of teeth and shaped to correct things like chipped, discolored, uneven, stained or gapped teeth.
- Tooth Implants – we consider tooth implants for patients who are missing a tooth or teeth. Dental implants are the most realistic tooth replacements available.
- Teeth Whitening – patients with mildly stained or dull teeth are great candidates for a variety of whitening treatments we offer (pending examination).
- Same Day Crowns - if you have a tooth that is chipped, cracked, badly decayed, or otherwise weakened, a crown may be your best option. At most other practices, the process of getting a dental crown can take weeks, but at Belle Meade Dental, we have the medical equipment and experience to provide patients with crowns on the same day as their appointment.
- Dental Bridges - Porcelain Fixed Bridges can improve chewing and aesthetic appearance, restoring the smile with a more permanent solution than dentures. Bridges replace missing teeth with artificial teeth.
Other procedures may be recommended if we find restorative treatment is required. All smile makeovers include a full exam and assessment of the patient's dental health to ensure the smile makeover is comprehensive.
Belle Meade Family Dental serves patients in Flowood, Brandon and the surrounding areas of Rankin County. We offer same-day crowns, cosmetic and restorative procedures, cleaning and prevention services, dental implants and tooth extraction. At Belle Meade Family Dental, we aim to provide the ultimate patient experience with the highest level of quality care.